The SPAQA 2013 Annual Members Meeting and Conference was on May 14th 2013.
We would like to thank our speakers for their excellent presentations on the following themes:
- Bernhard Schnurr: How to cope with GxP requirements fulfiling the expectations of sposors and authorities
- Stephen Volsen: Into the fire: Quality in Non-GxP research
- Jürgen Karg: Quality Risk Management
- Dag Tennérus: Use of Quality Risk Management Principles in Clinical Trials
- Phil Drew : Computer System Decommissioning and its part in the Big Data Revolution
- Hilary Tinsley: Transferring ownership of part of an operational GLP facility - a case study in risk management
These presentations are available to SPAQA members by accessing the Members Only Area of the website.